Just a few hours ago I was complaining to you all about how tired I was. But then I skyped my lovely girl, Kayla and after our conversation I had SO much energy! So instead of going to bed at the early time I should for my early morning I decided to clean everything! And in the process of cleaning out the fridge I decided it was time to cook all of the rhubarb my parents gave me.
That was a massive explanation for nothing, really. Tomorrow I must be up early to get ready for work. I take a really long time to get ready in the morning because I am not a morning person. And it takes me like half an hour to eat my breakfast. I am a ridiculously slow eater in the mornings!
These are the things I have done in my time of energy to make my early morning easier.
- Cut up all the fruit I will have on my muesli tomorrow. It might only save two minutes but that is two extra minutes of sleep!
- Made the salad for my lunch.
- Prepped all other things for lunch.
- Organised my bag for taking tomorrow
- Outfit all organised and on a hanger. Right down to the underwear.
- All skincare stuff to be used tomorrow on the bathroom counter in correct order.
- Random crap easy to access. Like plasters. Those sort of little things always take up way too much time.
- A back up plan. For if I get up when I should have left five minutes earlier. (It is basically clothes, out the door and hoping I don’t smell.)
- Most importantly, many alarms. If I am worried about sleeping through alarms I will set up to 30.
I know these aren’t very original ideas but I am proud of myself given how little I have managed to get done these past few evenings.
What are your tips for early mornings?
Sleepy time, hopefully.